The Top 5 LP’s of 2013:
5. With the most musically diverse album on the list, Mat Zo has electrically paved his path with Damage Control.
4. Sub Focus never disappoints, and his latest LP, Taurus, may just prove to be his Sistine Chapel.
3. Avicii fused two polar opposite genres into something truly magical. We’re calling it electro-folk. Unfortunately Avicii’s manager put his money where his mouth is, and denied us the pleasure of a free listen on SoundCloud. Don’t worry, we marked it down for future reference. Bad little Ash…
2. Dinner and drinks for two at Feed Me‘s Calamari Tuesday.
1. These are the times that we live in, the times we’ve created. This is Rebel Era.
Easily the darkest of the bunch, Let It Burn proves once again that American dub-step does have a name. And it’s spelled DATSIK.