Do you like music? Nice, so do we.
That’s why instead of hitting up happy hour for some dirty flirtinis, we spent our entire Friday afternoon ferociously debating which new EDM tracks are the most trill. And by ‘most trill’, we mean the 10 songs that are not to be ignored – for any reason, other than if you peed your pants.
Then again, peeing your pants is cool.
So uhh…yah. You should listen to all of these songs.
10. Wielding their street sweeping beat, SNAILS is shooting “SLUGZ.”
9. Kill The Zo, ’nuff said.
8. Once you go Thomas Jack, you never go back.
7. There’s Goldfish, there’s Koi, and then there’s this song.
6. It’s an Audien “Revolution.” We’re just living in it.
5. No, no “Ice Cream Sound.” Not until you eat your vegetables.
4. Remaining static will be a problem for die-hard fans of The Knocks. We present, “Move Me.”
3. Porter Robinson unveils another revolutionary chapter in his pièce de résistance, the “Sad Machine.”
2. Complete satiation thanks to the trio that is Nero.
1. Welcome insomnia. You won’t stop listening to this…not even for sleep.