Ok, now stop.
Before you click “Pay and Proceed” on that Edible Arrangements bouquet you were just about to purchase, why not reconsider?
What would you say if we told you that you could give your mom something totally wicked this mothers day? Not only would this gift be over-the-top incredible and possibly the most notable gift anyone has bestowed upon the person who squeezed the gifter in question out of her vagina, but, it would also be free of charge.
We know what your thinking…
And yes. We’d love it if you’d hook us up with your mothers.
And yes. Below we have provided the gift in which we were discussing above.
You can thank us later.
10. John Denver – Take Me Home, Country Roads (Pretty Lights Remix)
Take me home, John Denver. And you too, Pretty Lights.
9. Kill Paris feat. Marty Rod & Alma – Falling In Love Again (Kill Paris & Bee’s Knees Keytar Mix)
The love machine known as Kill Paris fits any Mother’s Day celebration. Just make sure it’s the right kind of love.
8. Soulero – Burning Down (Nymus Remix)
Picturesque. Play this one while strolling through the park with mother on your daily walk.
7. Coyote Kisses – This Is How You Know
A delicate hymn proper for that car ride over to church. Thanks Coyote Kisses.
6. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On (Big Sandz Remix)
Marvin Gaye + Big Sandz = A Kiss From Your Mother
5. The M Machine – Tiny Anthem (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
A tiny anthem your mom can sing you to sleep. The perfect lullaby.
4. Skrux and Felxprod feat. Complexion – Find You (Skrux VIP)
Who said maternal figures can’t like dub?
3. Ellie Goulding – Hanging On (I SEE MONSTAS Remix)
Ellie Goulding has the heart of an angel. Like your mom. HA.
2. Grizmatik – Digital Liberation Is Mad Freedom
Tell mom to save this track for behind closed doors. Nobody wants to see that.
1. Sigma – Nobody To Love
Got nobody to love on Mother’s Day? Sigma’s got you covered.