If you’re anything like me, you understand how to have a good time. No, I’m not talking about Friday night laser-tag with the fellas (even though that sounds like a fine way to spend V-Day). By the way, we’re calling it V-Day now. And by we I mean everyone. It’s currently trending worldwide. As is #EndlessLove, #HarsherLoveSongs, #cutthecord, #FUTLove, #Gigolos4Life and #rubthegina.
Talk about a conversation starter! I’ll take #rubthegina for the win. Shoutout to all women unfortunately named Gina. These next ten songs go out to all you Gina’s out there. Keep your (female) head up. It’s V-Day, and anything is possible on this magical celebration of love and eroticism.
Okay. Now I’m finished.
(That’s what she said. Or he said.)
1. If this doesn’t bunch up your skivvies, I don’t know what will.
2. Just straight groovy. Welcome to the bedrock.
3. A true treasure of a remix for any up-tempo rave date.
4. Everybody remembers the first time.
5. Chills down the spine and through the trousers.
6. One of the best electronic remixes of all time. An instant classic.
7. This original will forever haunt my dreams ever since they used it in The Water Boy.
8. Do I hear wedding bells? No. No I don’t.
9. I love you to the moon and the stars and back. Unless you’re George Clooney in Gravity. Then I just love you to the stars.
10. In case you don’t celebrate V-Day and just need to eat some cake.