1. Spring Awakening Music Festival announced its breathtaking lineup earlier today, featuring some of the biggest names in EDM performing on four separate stages.
2. The three day fest will take place on the weekend of June 13th-15th at the ever-famous Soldier Field.
3. Whose headlining? Friday night starts off with a bang, thanks to Tiesto and Knife Party. Saturday places two of the biggest names in electronic music on the main stage in the form of Pretty Lights and Diplo. And finally, Sunday night wraps up with live performances from Big Gigantic and Chicago’s own Kaskade.
4. But that’s not all! Ever heard of Flux Pavilion, Dillon Francis, Eric Prydz, Feed Me, Bingo Players or Pete Tong? Yea, they’ll all be there too. Along with about 30 other of the finest producers/DJs EDM has to offer.
5. Tickets are on sale now, so pick yours up here.
[…] too deeply into this notable experience with Minnesota’s live music at last year’s Spring Awakening Music Festival (June 13th-15th @ Chicago’s very own Soldier Field – Ha, sounds like we’re […]