After assembling over 35 tracks from the last six months, we narrowed it down to 10. Each of the four members here at Rager Onions voted, and here’s what we came up with. Then we got a slice of pizza. What else do you think we do in Chicago?
And if you think these rankings suck ass, maybe you should start your own blog. We dont want you here anyways!
Because Independence Day is upon us. So along with some plump wieners (on the grill), a few 30-racks of Budweiser, and enough fireworks to entertain an ADD five-year-old for a week: here’s another way to celebrate freedom.
With the freedom of this year’s top 10 tracks so far.
10. Better than the original? Maybe. This song requires two hands to fist pump.
9. You’ll know.
8. When Protohype goes chill, the crowd goes wild. Prepare for his greatest track yet. Period.
7. Skrillex was one of the first artists to release anything in 2013. Upon hearing this for the first time, we knew it would be one of this year’s best.
6. Beautifully unique, overwhelmingly awesome.
5. Wayfarer is Connecticut for trance.
4. Nothing tiny about this anthem. A better name would’ve been Epic Little Anthem. Anyways, Go M Machine.
3. Mother fucking Animals.
2. Power Glove was so good it made the rest of the EP seem crappy. No joke.
1. Easy decision.