Hallmark invented Valentine’s Day.
With that said, here’s our little rendition of this heartfelt celebration.
We know everyone won’t spend tonight rousing the city lights – splurging on red wines and dark chocolates. Most of you probably aren’t even spending today with the person you truly love.
Maybe it’s because you bought your 24-year-old ex-girlfriend a stuffed giraffe last Valentines Day.
Maybe it’s because you still use a Power Rangers toothbrush.
Maybe it’s because you rage too much. Or maybe it’s because you love too much. Or because you eat too much pudding.
But it’s okay, because pudding is delicious. Go have another cup. But whatever you do, stay away from these songs. We even provided them for you. So you can spend the entire day…not listening to them.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
1) Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) – Rusko
2) Cinema (Skrillex Remix) – Benny Bennassi
3) I Could Be The One (John Christian Remix) – Nicky Romero and Avicii
4) Easy – Porter Robinson and Mat Zo
5) Love Is All I Got – Feed Me
6) Stay With You – Avicii ft. Mike Posner
7) You’re Gonna Love Again (Pixel Cheese Remix) – Nervo
8) I Knew You Were Trouble (Vanic Remix) – Taylor Swift
9) Tender Love – Kill Paris
10) Sweet Nothing – Calvin Harris Feat. Florence + The Machine
11) The Scientist (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman Remix) – Coldplay